We have over 25 years’ experience and we know what works.
We deliver programmes to engage students within primary schools, secondary schools and colleges across the Thames Valley and Wiltshire.
We will set you and your business up for success helping you to engage with young people and:
- Address Skills Gaps – designing and delivering programmes/events to raise young people’s aspirations, increase a range of work-related skills and raise awareness of career opportunities within specific sectors
- Engage and attract students – helping your business to raise brand awareness with your future workforce. Promoting your business and its career opportunities to attract applicants to apprenticeships, graduate programmes and direct entry job roles
- Develop your employees – providing volunteering opportunities which enable employees to develop their own skills and increase their engagement
- Provide work experience – from hosting individual students to a large scale work experience programme, EBP manage the whole process for you
- Meet your Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) objectives
We evaluate each and every activity that we develop and deliver to provide our partner businesses with feedback on the impact it has had on young people and the difference it has made. By engaging with young people your business will also have the opportunity to gain valuable feedback and insight from them (your future customers and potential employees).
To find out more about how EBP can support you to achieve your objectives while making a real and tangible difference to young people and their futures, take a look at School Engagement Opportunities for Businesses 2023/24.