Our services can be commissioned in two main ways:
Our members benefit from the programmes and initiatives we provide as a result of the corporate sponsorship we raise. We generate in excess of £200,000 of funding each year, plus develop and maintain working partnerships with over 3,000 business professionals to support work-related skills development in young people. Further member benefits include:
- Discounted rates
- Access to sponsored activities
- Priority booking
- Three business speakers a year
- A consultation with our senior staff when mapping work-related learning
- Evaluation reports for individual programmes
- A full end of year evaluation report and member benefit statement (useful for reporting to Ofsted and Senior Leaders/ Governors)
Membership costs are dependent upon the size of the school or college, please get in touch for more information.
Many of our programmes and services are also available to non-members. Please contact us if you would like to find out more about how we could support your school/college.