Without corporate support and funding, we wouldn’t be able to provide the wide range of impactful initiatives that we currently offer young people. Our funding comes from companies, of all sizes, that share our motivation and commitment to helping prepare our future workforce for the world of work.
Benefits to your business include:
- Supporting your Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) objectives
- Influencing and inspiring our future workforce, helping to address skills gaps
- Attracting applicants to your Apprentice programmes/ entry-level positions
- Raising your profile within local schools and colleges
- Creating a positive image and marketing opportunities
- Increasing your brand awareness
- Enabling your employees to ‘give something back’ through volunteering
- Developing your employees’ skills sets
Watch the video below to hear from Westcoast Managing Director Alex Tatham on why Westcoast work in partnership with us
We tailor packages to the objectives and budget of each of our partner businesses. There are 2 main options:
1) Funding an existing programme: We have a suite of programmes which have a proven track record of positively impacting and making a real and tangible difference to the young people who participate in them. From as little as £500 your business could contribute to the ongoing success of one of our programmes. Take a closer look at some of our existing programmes:
2) Creating your own programme: We work with organisations to develop and deliver bespoke programmes, each one designed to meet the company’s specific objectives. We utilise our experience and expertise to ensure programme content resonates with a student audience, is embraced by schools/colleges and adds value for young people. Bespoke programmes could be anything ranging from a one-off event to a year-long programme of workshops.
Click below to read a case study of our bespoke work with Westcoast.
Alternatively, if your business already has a CSR or Student Engagement programme that you would like EBP’s support with the roll out and delivery of, please get in touch.
Please contact Michelle Smith, Chief Executive Officer, to discuss the your objectives and the support EBP can provide further.
Phone: 01635 277480 or via email